Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I can read!

I can read!

And I can now raise my arms to the second shelf where I keep the water glasses in the kitchen.

Tbe damn drainage tubes keep catching on the knobs on the drawers though and the tug when that happens freaks me out.

I took a shower this morning. It's the first time I've looked at myself without clothes on. The wierdest is looking down. I can see parts of my body that I've never really seen before. It's a whole new view now, let me tell ya!

I tire pretty easily, but not any worse than after having my first child. AND -- when I'm tired, I get to nap! That's a huge difference from that first childbirth experience.

And I'm tired now. Much to say, but sleep is soooooo nice.

zzzzzzz

1 comment:

ChezOlivier said...

Suzy I am in awe of your spirit and strength. I love you so much, and look forward to coffee and chocolate soon. Love from Montana