Saturday, September 20, 2008

"A hilarious book." -- Paranormal Romance

Oh GAWD the food my friends have brought me tastes good. I mean, you know, the kind of intense flavor really well prepared food has after you've had a great workout AND great sex.

Wow.

And this ROBE my cousin sent me? I SWEAR my chest can feel again. Luscious inviting layers of soft to sink into.

Hmmmmm...

And the books she sent...

"Undead and Unwed is an irreverently hilarious, superbly entertaining novel of love, lust, and designer shoes. Betsy Taylor is an unrepentant fiend -- about shoes. She is shallow, vain, and immensely entertaining. Her journey from life to death, or the undead, is so amusing I found myself laughing out louwhile reading. Between her human friends, vampire allies, and her undeade enemies, her first week as the newly undeade is never boring." -- Romance Reviews Today

A story of a woman who suffers a bodily death and is reborn a blood sucking sexual predator is, well, PERFECT!!!

"A hilarious book." -- Paranormal Romance

Paranormal Romance?? I've got to google that reviewer.

Paranormal Romance?

Now there's a genre I can get into in this state of mind (LOL).

I've been taking it very very easy today (obviously!) and my drains are finally lightening up. Up to now I've been producing about 440 ml (two drains) of 'bloody serum' in 24 hours and I don't get these things out until I'm under 60.

Bring on the vampires!

No comments: