Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Home from the hospital

Things I like --

I like that I had no nausea or pain of any kind after the surgery.

I like that m body feels 'nomral except for the places that are stichted up.

I hate that I can't SEE now!! I can't read what I'm writing here!! I have all of these books to read and I can focue enough to get through them.

Apparently this lasted for 2 weeks with my mother's surgery. I'm hopin 48 hours at the max.

I also love having a flat chest. I can sleep in any position I like!

And despite the stiches in front, It's so much easier to hold my shoulders back, maintain a good posture.

I have the results of my boob weigh in. I'll give you all another day to vote.

I'll write more when my vision comes back. This is a bit like trying to type in the dark!!

2 comments:

Kerstin said...

Suzy, welcome home! It's so good to read you have few after-effects.

Unknown said...

Hey - welcome home. Sorry your eyes are still weird. Check some tape books out of the library or have your butler do it.

Love Mom