Monday, October 27, 2008

The canary is still breathing

Knees are still dark and fuzzy.

Hey, I realized I'm actually looking forward to losing all of my hair now. It's, well, the last BIG CHANGE. After that, it will be one long tiring walk through to the end. If I do radiation, that might be interesting enough to write about. But honestly, I'm getting bored with my cancer. My best friend Serena was here one weekend and asking all sorts of questions about upcoming cancer treatments. They were really good questions. Interesting questions. Not only did I not know the answers to her questions... I didn't care! That's pretty big coming from someone as self-absorbed as I am.

I'll probably stop blogging after my hair comes out and I make that whole fashion shift. I'm thinking there will be some funny stories to tell about living as a bald woman.

But then I predict boredom.

Boredom is perfectly fine.

But I don't think I'll blog it.

:-)

Suzy

No comments: