Saturday, January 17, 2015

2014 has been an AWESOME year.

It's been over two months since I've posted here.  I've been on Girls' Weekend in Whistler with my BFF's Serena and Ramona -- and I've gone to Teatro Zinzanni for a surprise birthday party with my dearest friends of my entire life (Francois, Janis, Medora, Serena, Ramona, Michelle).  I've spent an amazing weekend at the Oregon coast over Thanksgiving with my family... and watched, in a magical sunlight coastal day, my mother take her last breaths.  My dog died, too.  And I went to Hawaii with my soulmate (Amazing!  https://lepeintre.shutterfly.com/pictures/8 ) and I designed and executed a memorial for my mother.  It's been an awesome end to 2014.  I have so deeply enjoyed the love, laughter, friends, family, connection, intimacy, growth and loss -- all shades of beauty to be experienced.
 

Teatro Zinzanni!

 
 
 

Girls' Weekend!

 
 







 

No comments: