Saturday, November 15, 2008

Pinker and Perkier!

I spent today doing, well, absolutely NOTHING!

I did play a few rounds of Zingo with Paul.

But I'm feeling perkier tonight. I can empty the dishwasher without resting. I can make the kids' beds without getting dizzy.

And I have PINK in my skin again!

I was trying to research how fast one can recover from low blood cell counts. I can't figure it out. I'm hoping the white cells are recovering as fast as I can feel the red blood cells recovering.

And I'm hoping they find some wierd drug interaction to explain the severe reaction.

It's so funny. I feel like it's expected that I got breast cancer. But I feel betrayed by my body wimping out on the chemo!!

Sugar makes me feel better, although eating is not pleasurable (It's not unpleasurable, but it's just not pleasurable) -- so I've had a couple of bowls of mint ice cream and a few squares of chocolate.

So guess what? The canary is still living!! I can kill off all my blood cells and still have the hair on my knee standing strong.

Go figure.

:-)

No comments: