Monday, November 17, 2008

Cell counts up!! TAC will continue.

My cell counts recovered so well that my oncologist asked if I had had to come in for a transfusion this weekend. No -- so it looks like the Neulasta finally kicked in. AND -- the really good news is that I get to continue on my TAC schedule. I forgot to ask my oncologist for the paper report, so I don't have the stats.

Francois took Paul to his 4-year old check up. I figured the pediatrician's waiting room would be a chemo patient's nightmare. Poor Paul had five shots, but apparently he won't need any more immunizations again until he's 12.

Paul, at 4 years old, is 54 pounds and 45 inches tall. This continues to put him off the charts on height and weight -- The pediatrician feels he's proportional. He's the height, weight and size of the average 6 year old.

3 comments:

SerenaCW said...

Whoo hoo -- here's to rebounding blood cell counts! (And, Paul is an OUTSTANDING child!)

Serena

Suzy said...

Now if I can just shake this leftover cough!!

Time to start working out again. My energy is dropping and I'm finding myself eating chocolate to compensate!!!!

LOVE YOU Serena!

When do you leave for Southern OR?

SerenaCW said...

Next Wednesday -- I can't believe I haven't seen my brother (sis-in-law & niece) in 9 (!!!) months. Do you have big plans for your BIG day next Wed.?

LOVE YOU too Suzy!!

xxoo
Serena