Wednesday, August 20, 2008

GREAT NEWS!!

Dr. Harrington, my breast surgeon, just called me and gave me the results of my scans. It does not look as if the cancer has spread anywhere else! The bone scan came back completely negative (by the way, the technician told me I made beautiful pictures...I'll insert a humble bow in here) AND the CAT scan looked completely clear except for one small spot on my lower spine, which because of the bone scan, can be ruled out as something worrisome.

I guess this makes my situation MUCH less dramatic and interesting -- but you know what? I think I can live with that. Curable cancer is a very nice phrase to pass around. I have a curable breast cancer.

I have a curable breast cancer.

Now...about those boobs... what to do what to do what to do...

MANY HUGS TO ALL --

Suzy

2 comments:

SerenaCW said...

You have CURABLE cancer! I want to join you in a Ricky Martin dance. You look marvelous (and quite vigorous!) in the Danskin shots. :)

xxoo,

Serena

Suzy said...

I love you Serena!!