Thursday, August 21, 2008

Coming down

It's kind of funny -- the bit of good news tonight took a bit of wind out of that adrenaline kite I've been flying. I'm feeling rather sad.

Of course, I suppose it was a rather dumb idea to stay up two hours past my bedtime watching Titanic!! (Go figure!)

Adrenaline is such a funny mask. I can have the illusion that I'm just fine and dandy, especially when things are quiet (the phone, the kids, etc.). But I've noticed I have developed a strange intolerance for questions!! Anyone asks me a question about my cancer that is even slightly off the exact point of discussion I want to make and I bite their head off.

I wonder when that psychologist I called is going to call back!?

Paul asked me why my hair didn't come out when I went to the doctor this evening.

I'm looking forward to going camping next week.

;-P

No comments: