Monday, July 20, 2015

Loving and Living!



My days this summer have been filled with travel and outdoor adventure.    Good books have been more tempting than computer keyboards -- so forgive me for abandoning you all!   I will write more as we start our 5-week journey in France this week.  But here's a quick photo update of my summer.









In addition to glamping on Orcas Island, rafting the Rogue River, eating and watching plays in Ashland, and cheering on the women's team for the World Cup, the boys and I have spent five or six days playing at Beaver Lake and are off to Wild Waves today.    

We've not done a tumor marker test, but I feel great.  I did have to skip one week because of low white blood cell counts and there was that whole issue around breaking a tooth and needing to remove it.  I'll blog about that later.    I'm getting a "big" chemo, a dose for three weeks, on Wednesday and then taking off to France for five weeks.  I'll look at tumor markers and such when I get back.   For now, I'm focused on living these planned experiences.

More soon!

No comments: